1. Making a good first impression is vital. Have impeccable manners and familiarise yourself with the Devoteam culture and the post you are applying for. And don’t forget to smile!
2. Avoid tapping your foot or playing with a pen. These are tell-tale signs of nervousness and stress.
3. Your CV is your best ‘weapon’! Know it by heart and be prepared to talk about your career path and your experience. That is often the first question asked.
4. Don’t be put off by the test during the interview process; it’s not a trap, but a way to assess your skills, especially if you are a recent graduate.
5. Think about your future and be prepared to look to the years ahead… at Devoteam.
6. Taking notes will show you are motivated and that you value information given by the recruiter. So don’t forget to bring a notebook and pen with you.
7. Don’t be afraid to ask questions. An interview is a discussion between you and Devoteam. It also shows the interest you have in Devoteam and in the job you have applied for.
8. Don’t forget to ask about next steps of the recruitment process. It shows your interest in the job and your wish to pursue the adventure at Devoteam!
That’s it. You’re ready for your interview with Devoteam.
Our recruiters are waiting for you!