Skip to content
- Making a good first impression is vital. Have impeccable manners and familiarise yourself with the Devoteam culture and the post you are applying for. And don’t forget to smile!
- Avoid tapping your foot or playing with a pen. These are tell-tale signs of nervousness and stress.
- Your CV is your best ‘weapon’! Know it by heart and be prepared to talk about your career path and your experience. That is often the first question asked.
- Don’t be put off by the test during the interview process; it’s not a trap, but a way to assess your skills, especially if you are a recent graduate.
- Think about your future and be prepared to look to the years ahead… at Devoteam.
- Taking notes will show you are motivated and that you value information given by the recruiter. So don’t forget to bring a notebook and pen with you.
- Don’t be afraid to ask questions. An interview is a discussion between you and Devoteam. It also shows the interest you have in Devoteam and in the job you have applied for.
- Don’t forget to ask about next steps of the recruitment process. It shows your interest in the job and your wish to pursue the adventure at Devoteam!