A Business Analyst plays a vital role in a project for an organization.
The main role of a Business Analyst is to find out the needs of an organization, finding out their problems, even predicting the future issues to an extent and suggesting the suitable solutions for the same and drive through the organization’s achievements.
You can take up the role of a Business Planner, System Analyst, Data Analyst, Organization Analyst, Application Designer, Subject Area Expert, Technical Architect etc.
If you can bring:
- A good grip on system engineering concepts, leadership qualities, technical knowledge, writing and verbal communications.
- Professional understanding of business change needs, assessing the impact of those changes and documenting the requirements to facilitate those changes and becoming the key change facilitator
- Communication skills translate those requirements to the relevant parties, tactfully explain the need for change and respond to user needs in an adaptive or reactive environment
- The insight needed to optimize the IT and change management resources by using your broad knowledge of recent IT/ICT developments , evolutions and Software development process.
- An analytical mind to compile the requirements and processes linked to the changes into a request for proposal (RFP)
- Perseverance to keep up with the iterative process that is the development lifecycle
- Key is the understanding of proper modeling techniques like BPMN, CMMN, DMN and UML
- As a business analyst you are able to capture insights on financial, process and data driven angles of a project.
- Understanding of Project management methodologies and agile approaches like: Prince2, PMI, Scrum is a surplus.
- Fluent in Dutch and/or French (one of this language is mandatory) as well as a good working knowledge of English