BMC ITSM Consultant wanted!
Do you want to become a reference on leading ITSM technologies in a fast-growing company?
Join us to become actor in the digital transformation of our customers using a next-generation platform such as BMC Helix.
After the necessary trainings and coaching, you will integrate our project team to:
· Implement technical solutions and maintain them.
· Design and build processes in the ITSM, HR, Self-Service and Security domains.
· Help our customers on their journey towards a successful Digital Transformation.
Your tasks will include performing development and programming tasks, system configurations, troubleshooting, monitoring, system testing, and contribute to the design of the technical solutions.
· A team player
· Motivated & result driven
· A good communicator
· Customer oriented
· Eager to learn new technologies
– Bachelor degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent education/experience.
· Strong analytical skills
· The necessary soft-skills set to successfully engage with technical and business users at the customer.
· Can adapt to complex technical IT environments
· One or more of the following expertise sets:
o Understanding of common IT technologies (Virtualization, cloud, networks, databases)
· Proven experience/certifications on BMC or other ITSM solutions is a plus.
· ITIL knowledge is a plus.
Fluent in Dutch and/or French and a good working knowledge of English
Devoteam is a strong professional services player active in the Digital World of IT, Telecom and Media. In Belgium, we have a team of 300 highly skilled professionals in Digital SMACS. We are connected with an international Group of 7000 colleagues in 20 countries.
What do we offer you?
· A culture of continuous development. At Devoteam, we value people over processes and galvanize potential by working at the forefront of innovation.
· You will develop and grow in an agile and ambitious company where it’s okay to take risks, make mistakes and change plans to find transformative solutions. All the while, you will learn from the best, building relationships and skills that will last your entire professional life.
· We combine strong values of respect, frankness and passion with a fun environment that empowers you to innovate and succeed.
· An attractive and competitive remuneration package with company car, group assurance and DKV.
#ManagerSpirit #ClientCentric #Agility
Do you dream of digital transformation, have a doctorate in listening to and understanding clients?
Does advising the management of an organisation on lots of strategic projects fire you up? Do you relish the challenge of contributing to our own business at any chance you get? Are your buzzwords independence, dynamism and proactivity?
Don’t delay. We have a place for you in our family!
Similar job offersRecent offers
Technical BA Analyst
Consultant SI – Stage de fin d’études (H/F)
Consultant SI Junior (H/F)
Consultant Confirmé / Lead Consultant – CIO Advisory