Business Intelligence Consultan
Digital Workplace is one of our 3 core Group offers. We enable customers to structure collaboration and build Case Management solutions, by integrating into portals like Microsoft’s SharePoint the structured contexts and processes that customers have already implemented on their CRM, ERP or other Line-of-Business (LoB) Applications.
Thanks to a good mix in soft and hard skills, you are able to transform any business need for data access and reporting into a complete BI solution, from the extraction of the data to the delivery to the Business.
You are able to build efficient data models and the needed Framework (logging, orchestration…) to run complex ETL and use the data in the DWH to build reports and/or cubes to help the Business in its decision-making.
- Proven experience with SQL and the Microsoft BI stack (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS and Power BI)
- One or more of the following expertise sets:
o Good knowledge of C# for scripting
o Hands-on experience with PowerShell for Automation
o Hands-on experience with SharePoint
• The necessary soft-skills set to successfully understand, challenge and translate the business needs and communicate your own needs to the relevant parties.
• Fluent in Dutch and/or French and a good working knowledge of English
Devoteam is a strong professional services player active in the Digital World of IT, Telecom and Media. In Belgium, we have a team of 300 highly skilled professionals in Digital SMACS ( Social, Mobility, Analytics, Cloud & Security). We are connected with an international Group of 5500 colleagues in 17 countries.
We offer you:
- A culture of continuous development. At Devoteam, we value people over processes and galvanize potential by working at the forefront of innovation.
- You will develop and grow in an agile and ambitious company where it’s okay to take risks.
- You will learn from the best, building relationships and skills that will last your entire professional life.
- An attractive and competitive remuneration package including a company car, group insurance and DKV.
Are you interested? Contact us and become a Digital Transformaker!
#ManagerSpirit #ClientCentric #Agility
Do you dream of digital transformation, have a doctorate in listening to and understanding clients?
Does advising the management of an organisation on lots of strategic projects fire you up? Do you relish the challenge of contributing to our own business at any chance you get? Are your buzzwords independence, dynamism and proactivity?
Don’t delay. We have a place for you in our family!
Similar job offersRecent offers
Architecte Cloud H/F
Cloud Developer (Risk Product)
Digital Identity Engineer