Business Process Excellence Consultant
Business process Excellence is one of our core offers, we leverage digital to improve operational excellence, and create processes that change the business.
To facilitate this we developed a unique 3P model to operate in transformation management on both strategical, tactical and operational level.
Prior to product implementation, our experienced Devoteam Management Consultants perform their duty as strategic advisors.
Together with customer stakeholders we help to align corporate & IT strategy onto the project deliverables.
Our goal is to make Business Processes Lean & efficient, using platforms for Robotic Process Automation & Artificial Intelligence.
Candidates provides general business consulting services and plays a key support role in creating and delivering business solutions for clients.
They work in conjunction with experienced company business staff to build knowledge and experience in the areas of business process design, workshop facilitation, analytic assessments, and industry-specific practices and requirements.
Candidates takes part in work groups, work sessions and interviews with business and technical representatives occasionally as an observer but more often as an active participant.
- Leads business process modeling sessions and develops baseline experience with associated concepts and techniques (Business).
- Participates in transferring knowledge to the client through formal training delivery and/or informal coaching (Business).
- Contributes to quantitative and qualitative analytic assessments and, with guidance, draws conclusions and recommendations from findings (Business).
- Contributes to the creation and content of appropriate Catalyst work products (primarily business oriented) with guidance from subject matter experts (Methodology).
- Develops awareness of technical strategies and components (e.g. hardware, software, packaged applications, and tools) relevant to project assignments (Technical).
- Understands the structure of client assignments (e.g. project plan/scope, statement of work, pricing strategy) and how individual efforts contribute to timely and profitable delivery for the company (Management).
- Demonstrates a professional image and presence; gains confidence of clients, management team and peers (Relationship Management).
- Is service-oriented and seeks out ways to expand role (Leverage).
- Develops ideas and communicates status, issues, designs, and plans to peers and immediate manager both orally and in writing (Communication)
- Bachelor / Master degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor / Master degree in business, computer science or related field preferred
- 5 years of relevant work experience
- Experience working with business, management, and technology concepts
- Experience with company's differentiation from competitors through business strategies, primary solutions and offerings and industry focus areas
- Good research, analysis, and problem solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to adapt in a changing environment
- Ability to produce work products under pressure and within deadlines
- Willingness to travel
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English
Devoteam Management Consulting BeLux is primarily aimed at businesses in industries such as Retail, Energy, Financial Services (Banking and Insurance), Telecommunications/Media, Health Care, Pharmaceutics and Manufacturing. We want to be our clients’ preferred partner to assist them in determining and implementing their Business and IT strategies, and to manage and help them carry out the associated Transformation Programs. We focus on putting the client first, innovating, ‘data as a business enabler’, leadership coaching, aligning business and IT and managing changes that affect the company’s employees and corporate culture.
Digitalization is a challenge for every company. Many managers and executive boards rack their brains about the topic: they know business models and IT need to transform to stay successful, but they’re often at a loss about what they should do and how they should handle it. We support our clients from A to Z during their Business and IT transformation process and pay extra attention to developing new business models, digitalization, driving innovation and improving interaction with their customers. With our expertise, capabilities, experience, entrepreneurship, desire to innovate, quality, no-nonsense approach and pragmatism, we really make a difference. We guarantee added value for our clients in no time.
#ManagerSpirit #ClientCentric #Agility
Do you dream of digital transformation, have a doctorate in listening to and understanding clients?
Does advising the management of an organisation on lots of strategic projects fire you up? Do you relish the challenge of contributing to our own business at any chance you get? Are your buzzwords independence, dynamism and proactivity?
Don’t delay. We have a place for you in our family!
Similar job offers151 offers
Consultant SI Junior (H/F)
Consultant Agile (H/F)
Manager Transformation Agile (H/F)
Consultant Digital Workplace – Employee Experience (H/F)
Consultant Digital Workplace – Modern Device Experience (H/F)
Consultant Digital Workplace – Unified Communications (H/F)