Motivated Test engineer and Test Automation Engineer Wanted!
· Conduct acceptance tests of each component (system) used in the solution as well as testing the total end-to-end solution. Typically a full test cycle is ran.
· Create a test strategy, prepare test environment, run test scenario’s, build test cases, create test data, follow-up on defects, and interact with component owners and suppliers.
· Design test scripts with strong focus on test automation using Devoteam or commercial 3rd party test platforms.
· Execute test cases and analyze test results. Identify technical incompliances, collect test data for reporting to development organization or 3rd party Vendor.
· Troubleshoot, define and implement a work around for blocked or erroneous test cases.
· Design, implement & execute usability-, duration-, performance- and stress tests.
· Work with software Testers, Designers and Developers in Agile product teams.
· Report and coordinate problems which typically includes 3rd parties who delivered parts of the overall solutions
· Deliver 3nd line support towards operational departments at the customer
· Write documentation (best common practices, assistance procedures, test procedures).
· Participate in project Test Methodology/Life cycle approach.
· Follow Test-design standards.
You possess a Certification of ISTQB: Test Analyst or equivalent package.
Good knowledge of:
- TCP/IP stack related protocol knowledge including troubleshooting.
- Helicopter overview of Basic IP network components & functions (Servers, Firewalls, Load Balancers, Routers, L2-L3 Switches, Virtualization).
- Test Automation: Selenium, QTP, Appium,
- OS Platforms: Linux, Windows.
- Troubleshooting, Tracing & Monitoring.
- Integration: WebServices, SOAP, REST, XML, HTML 5
- STLC/SDLC Software Testing/Develop life cycle experience
- Methodology: Agile, SCRUM, QC,
· The necessary soft-skills set to successfully communicate with other Teams/Vendors/Disciplines.
Fluent in Dutch and/or French and a good working knowledge of English.
Devoteam is a strong professional services player active in the Digital World of IT, Telecom and Media. In Belgium, we have a team of 300 highly skilled professionals in Digital SMACS ( Social, Mobility, Analytics, Cloud & Security). We are connected with an international Group of 5500 colleagues in 17 countries.
We offer you:
- A culture of continuous development. At Devoteam, we value people over processes and galvanize potential by working at the forefront of innovation.
- You will develop and grow in an agile and ambitious company where it’s okay to take risks.
- You will learn from the best, building relationships and skills that will last your entire professional life.
- An attractive and competitive remuneration package including a company car, group insurance and DKV.
Are you interested? Contact us and become a Digital Transformaker!
#ManagerSpirit #ClientCentric #Agility
Do you dream of digital transformation, have a doctorate in listening to and understanding clients?
Does advising the management of an organisation on lots of strategic projects fire you up? Do you relish the challenge of contributing to our own business at any chance you get? Are your buzzwords independence, dynamism and proactivity?
Don’t delay. We have a place for you in our family!
Similar job offers56 offers
OpenShift Architect (m/w/d)
Security – Competence Leader (m/w)
Consultant – Développeur Back-End (H/F)
IT Asset Management / BI Consultant