IGA (Identity Governance & Administration) analyst or developer
• Participate in the role of analyst or developer for the delivery of IGA projects in large organizations.
• In the role of analyst, define/optimize/maintain the role model and SOD rules, approval of the models by the business, coordinate the downstream implementation, participate in application on-boarding and re-certification processes.
• In the role of developer: participate in the development and maintenance of IGA solutions such as SailPoint, OMADA, OIM, ForgeRock IM…
Soft skills required:
• Team player
• Motivated and result-driven
• Good communicator
Hard skills required:
• Proven experience of 3 years in Enterprise IGA projects
• Experience with IGA concepts such as RBAC, SOD, data classification and recertification
• Good knowledge of IT environments: AD, SharePoint, Unix, DB and custom developed applications
• Knowledge of specific enterprise ERP (i.e. SAP) or mainframe access control models is considered a plus
• Hands-on experience in developing and maintaining IGA projects on SailPoint or OMADA is considered a plus
• Fluent in Dutch and/or French and a good command of English
Devoteam is a strong professional services player active in the Digital World of IT, Telecom and Media. In Belgium, we have a team of 300 highly skilled professionals in Digital SMACS ( Social, Mobility, Analytics, Cloud & Security). We are connected with an international Group of 5500 colleagues in 17 countries.
We offer you:
- A culture of continuous development. At Devoteam, we value people over processes and galvanize potential by working at the forefront of innovation.
- You will develop and grow in an agile and ambitious company where it’s okay to take risks.
- You will learn from the best, building relationships and skills that will last your entire professional life.
- An attractive and competitive remuneration package including a company car, group insurance and DKV.
Are you interested? Contact us and become a Digital Transformaker!
#ManagerSpirit #ClientCentric #Agility
Do you dream of digital transformation, have a doctorate in listening to and understanding clients?
Does advising the management of an organisation on lots of strategic projects fire you up? Do you relish the challenge of contributing to our own business at any chance you get? Are your buzzwords independence, dynamism and proactivity?
Don’t delay. We have a place for you in our family!
Similar job offersRecent offers
Technical Business Consultant
ES- Consultor Data Quality | Remoto
Comunidad de MadridApply
Senior Consultant Microsoft Data Platform (m/w/d)
Frankfurt am MainApply