Motivated Java Software Developers Wanted!
- As a Java developer, you design and implement customer projects. You work on the customer’s premise and in-house at Devoteam. You provide a technical expertise in Java and develop applications following the requirements. You have experience of development standards & best practices and produce quality code.
- You are responsible for (unit)-testing, integration, installation and maintenance of your code. You work in the software project team and report to the software architect and the project manager.
- Besides your role as a Java developer, you will also contribute to the growth of our Software Development practice, by consolidating and sharing your knowledge and experience with your colleagues at Devoteam.
If you can bring:
- You can prove at least some relevant experience as a Java EE or Java Spring developer.
- You have hands-on experience with one or more Java technologies like Wicket, EJB, CDI, JPA, Spring, JSP, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, JAXB, Struts, REST, SOAP, Ajax and JUnit.
- You are used to creating unit tests.
- You have a good knowledge of OO and design patterns.
- You have fluent verbal/written communication skills in English, at least fluent verbal/written communication skills in Dutch and/or French.
- You have a Master or Bachelor degree in Informatics or equivalent through experience.
Devoteam is a strong professional services player active in the Digital World of IT, Telecom and Media. In Belgium, we have a team of 300 highly skilled professionals in Digital SMACS ( Social, Mobility, Analytics, Cloud & Security). We are connected with an international Group of 5500 colleagues in 17 countries.
We offer you:
- A culture of continuous development. At Devoteam, we value people over processes and galvanize potential by working at the forefront of innovation.
- You will develop and grow in an agile and ambitious company where it’s okay to take risks.
- You will learn from the best, building relationships and skills that will last your entire professional life.
- An attractive and competitive remuneration package including a company car, group insurance and DKV.
Are you interested? Contact us and become a Digital Transformaker!
#ManagerSpirit #ClientCentric #Agility
Do you dream of digital transformation, have a doctorate in listening to and understanding clients?
Does advising the management of an organisation on lots of strategic projects fire you up? Do you relish the challenge of contributing to our own business at any chance you get? Are your buzzwords independence, dynamism and proactivity?
Don’t delay. We have a place for you in our family!
Similar job offers82 offers
Consultant Digital Workplace – Employee Experience (H/F)
Consultant Digital Workplace – Modern Device Experience (H/F)
Consultant Digital Workplace – Unified Communications (H/F)
Consultant Digital Workplace – Collaboration (volet opérationnel) (H/F)
Consultant junior Digital Workplace (H/F)
Medior Full Stack Developer