Microsoft Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
As a Microsoft Cloud Infrastructure Engineer you’ll participate in the different phases of the development of solutions that help our customers to reach cloud maturity level and give you end-to-end solution visibility as you grow in your experience:
– Audit the maturity of the IT infrastructure, identify and analyse the business requirements and provide guidance for the evolution of the IT.
– Design and engineer IT solutions to meet required specifications by following a systematic methodology to analyse and build the required components and interfaces.
– Perform IT components testing to ensure requirements are met.
– Install and configure IT component based on standard procedures and adapt it if required.
– Produce documents describing products, services, components to establish compliance with relevant documentation requirements.
– Explores latest ICT technological developments to establish an understanding of evolving technologies.
- You have gained at least 3 years of relevant experience in Microsoft environments where you have built up deep knowledge in the Windows Server and System Center suite.
- Relevant experience in Windows OS migration projects is an asset.
- Relevant certifications (MCSA and/or MCSE in Private Cloud/Windows Server) are a real asset.
- You have gained good knowledge of Network and Storage products & solutions.
- You have the background knowledge and experience to take pragmatic, informed and responsible decisions that are both technical sound and take the needs of the customer fully into account; he or she has worked with Clients with large infrastructures.
- You have fluent verbal/written communication skills in English, at least fluent verbal/written communication skills in Dutch and/or French.
- You have a master's degree or equivalent by experience.
Devoteam is a strong professional services player active in the Digital World of IT, Telecom and Media. In Belgium, we have a team of 300 highly skilled professionals in Digital SMACS ( Social, Mobility, Analytics, Cloud & Security). We are connected with an international Group of 5500 colleagues in 17 countries.
We offer you:
- A culture of continuous development. At Devoteam, we value people over processes and galvanize potential by working at the forefront of innovation.
- You will develop and grow in an agile and ambitious company where it’s okay to take risks.
- You will learn from the best, building relationships and skills that will last your entire professional life.
- An attractive and competitive remuneration package including a company car, group insurance and DKV.
Are you interested? Contact us and become a Digital Transformaker!
#ManagerSpirit #ClientCentric #Agility
Do you dream of digital transformation, have a doctorate in listening to and understanding clients?
Does advising the management of an organisation on lots of strategic projects fire you up? Do you relish the challenge of contributing to our own business at any chance you get? Are your buzzwords independence, dynamism and proactivity?
Don’t delay. We have a place for you in our family!
Similar job offersRecent offers
Technical Business Consultant
ES- Consultor Data Quality | Remoto
Comunidad de MadridApply
Senior Consultant Microsoft Data Platform (m/w/d)
Frankfurt am MainApply