Microsoft Infrastructure Architect
– Translates business requirements into technology requirements
– Define the maturity level of the client infrastructure, compare it with companies in the same sector, determine the next maturity level based on business requirements + ROI and TCO of this evolution.
– Provide the customer with deployment planning architectural design workshops
– Design and validate proposed architectures against requirements and assumptions
– Control whether proposed solutions will function according to the requirements
– Possibility to write RFP infrastructure oriented according to the requirements
– Act as prime technical responsible in large engagements during both RFP answer and delivery phase.
– Continually develops consulting and technical skills based on accumulated experience. Applies knowledge gained from each project experience and execute future consulting engagements more effectively
– Strong technical generalist (with a focus on knowledge of the Microsoft technology )
– At least 10 years of relevant working experience in infrastructure projects in preferably large environments.
– A broad knowledge of the industry sector, of the industry frameworks and architectures
– MCSE Private Cloud Virtualization or certification System center or data center operations management will be considered as an asset.
– Knowledge of the solution approach and solution selling
– Analytical Problem solving skills and market understanding
– Experience with TOGAF is considered as a plus
– Proven delivery and project management skills
– Possess the background knowledge and experience to take pragmatic, informed and responsible decisions that are both technical sound and take the needs of the customer fully into account;
– Business attitude and solution driven
– Good communication Skills
– Team-worker, but able to work independently
– Ability to treat multiple projects simultaneously.
– Strong analytical skills.
– Experienced in implementing changes in complex organizations (communication – and co-ordination skills; Critical mindset; Result oriented)
– Has good communication skills and speak fluently in French and/or Dutch and has good command in English;
Devoteam is a strong professional services player active in the Digital World of IT, Telecom and Media. In Belgium, we have a team of 300 highly skilled professionals in Digital SMACS ( Social, Mobility, Analytics, Cloud & Security). We are connected with an international Group of 5500 colleagues in 17 countries.
We offer you:
- A culture of continuous development. At Devoteam, we value people over processes and galvanize potential by working at the forefront of innovation.
- You will develop and grow in an agile and ambitious company where it’s okay to take risks.
- You will learn from the best, building relationships and skills that will last your entire professional life.
- An attractive and competitive remuneration package including a company car, group insurance and DKV.
Are you interested? Contact us and become a Digital Transformaker!
#ManagerSpirit #ClientCentric #Agility
Do you dream of digital transformation, have a doctorate in listening to and understanding clients?
Does advising the management of an organisation on lots of strategic projects fire you up? Do you relish the challenge of contributing to our own business at any chance you get? Are your buzzwords independence, dynamism and proactivity?
Don’t delay. We have a place for you in our family!
Similar job offersRecent offers
Architecte Cloud H/F
Cloud Developer (Risk Product)
Digital Identity Engineer