Motivated Access Management architect or developer wanted!
• Participate in the role of architect or developer to the delivery of access management infrastructures. Our current focus is ForgeRock Identity Platform.
• In the role of architect, produce the project & training documentation, assist the customer to understand access management concepts and make choices, manage the delivery team and the client relationship.
• In the role of developer, set up authentication mechanisms, federation flows, authorization policies, integrate deployments in a CI/CD pipeline, provide occasional level 3 support of projects you delivered.
• Proven experience of 3 years in Access Management projects or Linux/Java development environments
• Experience of general security concepts (IAM, PKI, OWASP, reverse proxy & network)
• Experience with federation protocols (SAML, OAuth2, OpenID Connect)
• Experience with DevOps tools is considered as a plus
• Hands-on experience with setting up and maintaining ForgeRock Identity Platform is considered as a plus
• Fluent in Dutch and/or French and a good working knowledge of English
Devoteam is a strong professional services player active in the Digital World of IT, Telecom and Media. In Belgium, we have a team of 300 highly skilled professionals in Digital SMACS ( Social, Mobility, Analytics, Cloud & Security). We are connected with an international Group of 5500 colleagues in 17 countries.
We offer you:
- A culture of continuous development. At Devoteam, we value people over processes and galvanize potential by working at the forefront of innovation.
- You will develop and grow in an agile and ambitious company where it’s okay to take risks.
- You will learn from the best, building relationships and skills that will last your entire professional life.
- An attractive and competitive remuneration package including a company car, group insurance and DKV.
Are you interested? Contact us and become a Digital Transformaker!
#ManagerSpirit #ClientCentric #Agility
Do you dream of digital transformation, have a doctorate in listening to and understanding clients?
Does advising the management of an organisation on lots of strategic projects fire you up? Do you relish the challenge of contributing to our own business at any chance you get? Are your buzzwords independence, dynamism and proactivity?
Don’t delay. We have a place for you in our family!
Similar job offersRecent offers
IT Technical Consultant
IT Technical Consultant
Architecte Cloud H/F
Consultant CyberArk Privileged Access Security (m/w/d)
Werkstudent – Full Stack Web Developer (m/w/d)
Apprenticeship / Working students
Motivated Security Gov & Architect