Motivated Case Management Developer Wanted!
As a case management developer, you will optimize the usage of the competences of knowledge workers in a company as well as optimizing the processes and information flows in digital enterprises.
This is achieved by working on form and data capturing, integration, development, road-map creation and much more.
- Skills needed to optimize application portfolio’s, set up applications to match our customer’s business challenges
- The know-how to guarantee the sustainability of existing solutions while ensuring a rapid transformation regarding the organization and structure for our clients
- An inquisitive mind to learn and understand business workflows and the process creation capabilities of Opentext Case 360 servers.
- A thorough understanding of the processes drawn in BPMN language.
You have a bachelor's degree in computer science / engineering or a minimum of 2 years relevant, hands-on experience
Fluent in Dutch and/or French as well as a good working knowledge of English
Devoteam is a strong professional services player active in the Digital World of IT, Telecom and Media. In Belgium, we have a team of 300 highly skilled professionals in Digital SMACS ( Social, Mobility, Analytics, Cloud & Security). We are connected with an international Group of 5500 colleagues in 17 countries.
We offer you:
- A culture of continuous development. At Devoteam, we value people over processes and galvanize potential by working at the forefront of innovation.
- You will develop and grow in an agile and ambitious company where it’s okay to take risks.
- You will learn from the best, building relationships and skills that will last your entire professional life.
- An attractive and competitive remuneration package including a company car, group insurance and DKV.
Are you interested? Contact us and become a Digital Transformaker!
#ManagerSpirit #ClientCentric #Agility
Do you dream of digital transformation, have a doctorate in listening to and understanding clients?
Does advising the management of an organisation on lots of strategic projects fire you up? Do you relish the challenge of contributing to our own business at any chance you get? Are your buzzwords independence, dynamism and proactivity?
Don’t delay. We have a place for you in our family!
Similar job offersRecent offers
IT Technical Consultant
IT Technical Consultant
Architecte Cloud H/F
Consultant CyberArk Privileged Access Security (m/w/d)
Werkstudent – Full Stack Web Developer (m/w/d)
Apprenticeship / Working students
Motivated Security Gov & Architect