Motivated CyberArk Architect Wanted!
• Translate security requirements into technology requirements.
• Define the maturity level of the client infrastructure, compare it with companies in the same sector,
determine the next maturity level based on business requirements + ROI and TCO of this evolution.
• Provide the customer with deployment planning architectural design workshops.
• Design and validate proposed architectures against requirements and assumptions.
• Control whether proposed solutions will function according to the requirements.
• Possibility to write RFP infrastructure oriented according to the requirements defined above.
• Act as prime technical responsible in large engagements during both RFP answer and delivery phase.
• Produce and implement technical solution designs which will cover all related aspects of CyberArk
Solution: from specifying the required network connectivity requirements, CyberArk installation and
configuration tasks, CyberArk configuration and integration, to the on-boarding of users to the
infrastructure solution and handing over the solution to In Live Operations and support.
• Work collaboratively within matrixed project teams, coordinate technical resources between different
• Perform presales activities such as technology presentations, offer redaction and offer defence.
• Work with external suppliers to resolve issues, and ultimately be accountable for the successful
technical implementation of open source projects.
• Build strong and trusted relationships with other teams, vendors and service partners.
Soft skills required:
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Attention to detail and can-do attitude
• Strong and self-motivated team player
• Business attitude and solution driven
• Team-worker, but able to work independently
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
• Strong analytical skills
• Structured and methodical approach to problem solving
• Innovator by nature. Out of the box thinker
• Proactive, highly motivated with a serious work ethic and goal-oriented approach
Hard skills required:
• In depth knowledge and implementation experience in the design, engineering and deployment of (ideally large scale) CyberArk-based Privileged Access Management solutions: CyberArk PAS Suite, CPM, PSM, AIM, CCP – PSM and CPM Connectors
• Solid MS Windows and Linux technical knowledge and operational experience: AD, IIS and Windows Security.
• Good understanding of IT networks: TCP/IP and Firewalls
• Good understanding of security concepts and technologies in the wider Identity and Access Management space: Logical Access Controls, LDAP and RBAC, Authentication solutions, PKI concepts and SIEM
• Awareness of the Information Security space and related compliance frameworks: Data Protection Act, EU
GDPR, PCI-DSS and SOX
• Bachelor’s in computer-science/engineering or minimum 2 years hands-on experience in infrastructure
• Experience in a multicultural environment is an advantage
• Experienced in implementing changes in complex organizations: communication and coordination skills,
critical mindset, result oriented
• Proven management skills are an advantage
• Fluent in French and/or Dutch and a good command in English
Devoteam is a strong professional services player active in the Digital World of IT, Telecom and Media. In Belgium, we have a team of 300 highly skilled professionals in Digital SMACS ( Social, Mobility, Analytics, Cloud & Security). We are connected with an international Group of 5500 colleagues in 17 countries.
We offer you:
- A culture of continuous development. At Devoteam, we value people over processes and galvanize potential by working at the forefront of innovation.
- You will develop and grow in an agile and ambitious company where it’s okay to take risks.
- You will learn from the best, building relationships and skills that will last your entire professional life.
- An attractive and competitive remuneration package including a company car, group insurance and DKV.
Are you interested?
Contact us and become a Digital Transformaker :firstname.lastname@example.org
#ManagerSpirit #ClientCentric #Agility
Do you dream of digital transformation, have a doctorate in listening to and understanding clients?
Does advising the management of an organisation on lots of strategic projects fire you up? Do you relish the challenge of contributing to our own business at any chance you get? Are your buzzwords independence, dynamism and proactivity?
Don’t delay. We have a place for you in our family!
Similar job offersRecent offers
IT Technical Consultant
IT Technical Consultant
Architecte Cloud H/F
Consultant CyberArk Privileged Access Security (m/w/d)
Werkstudent – Full Stack Web Developer (m/w/d)
Apprenticeship / Working students
Motivated Security Gov & Architect