Motivated Full-Stack Developers Wanted!
As a Full-Stack developer, you will join Devoteam's application lifecycle business unit.
- You will help the customers move forward by creating new solutions and guaranteeing sustainability of the existing systems.
- Your experience with front-end and back-end technologies provide you with the right skills to deliver value and scaling for our customer's applications
- Hands-on experience with Java EE, Spring, CDI, JPA, JAX-RS, Akka, NodeJS, Vert.x and Strom
- Thanks to your team-player attitude you can integrate in collaboration teams in-house and on-site with the customer
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Sciences or equivalent through experience
- A “can do” attitude to follow continuous certification programs, to keep producing high quality code and functionality for the end user
- Responsibility for architecture, installation and maintenance of platforms
- Fluent in Dutch and/or French as well as a good working knowledge of English
Devoteam is a strong professional services player active in the Digital World of IT, Telecom and Media. In Belgium, we have a team of 300 highly skilled professionals in Digital SMACS ( Social, Mobility, Analytics, Cloud & Security). We are connected with an international Group of 5500 colleagues in 17 countries.
We offer you:
- A culture of continuous development. At Devoteam, we value people over processes and galvanize potential by working at the forefront of innovation.
- You will develop and grow in an agile and ambitious company where it’s okay to take risks.
- You will learn from the best, building relationships and skills that will last your entire professional life.
- An attractive and competitive remuneration package including a company car, group insurance and DKV.
Are you interested? Contact us and become a Digital Transformaker!
#ManagerSpirit #ClientCentric #Agility
Do you dream of digital transformation, have a doctorate in listening to and understanding clients?
Does advising the management of an organisation on lots of strategic projects fire you up? Do you relish the challenge of contributing to our own business at any chance you get? Are your buzzwords independence, dynamism and proactivity?
Don’t delay. We have a place for you in our family!
Similar job offersRecent offers
IT Technical Consultant
IT Technical Consultant
Architecte Cloud H/F
Consultant CyberArk Privileged Access Security (m/w/d)
Werkstudent – Full Stack Web Developer (m/w/d)
Apprenticeship / Working students
Motivated Security Gov & Architect