Motivated IAM operations engineer wanted!
- Managing day to day activities; incident and problem management, deployment of new releases, troubleshooting issues, providing support during operational tests, building monitoring infrastructure.
- Pen testing, collaboration with the development team to implement new flows by configuring the OpenAM components, provide onboarding support to customers new to the ForgeRock AM platform, follow-through on the technical support of ForgeRock AM and its companion components.
- Proven experience of 3 years in an application support function – or – you are a developer that wants to make the switch to a more technical support role
- Good working knowledge of Linux
- Knowledge of general security concepts (PKI, IAM, network security)
- Working knowledge of authentication and federation protocols (SAML, OAuth2, OpenID Connect)
- Hands-on experience with setting up and maintaining ForgeRock AM is considered as a plus
- Fluent in Dutch and/or French and a good working knowledge of English
Devoteam is a strong professional services player active in the Digital World of IT, Telecom and Media. In Belgium, we have a team of 300 highly skilled professionals in Digital SMACS ( Social, Mobility, Analytics, Cloud & Security). We are connected with an international Group of 5500 colleagues in 17 countries.
We offer you:
- A culture of continuous development. At Devoteam, we value people over processes and galvanize potential by working at the forefront of innovation.
- You will develop and grow in an agile and ambitious company where it’s okay to take risks.
- You will learn from the best, building relationships and skills that will last your entire professional life.
- An attractive and competitive remuneration package including a company car, group insurance and DKV.
Are you interested? Contact us and become a Digital Transformaker!
#ManagerSpirit #ClientCentric #Agility
Do you dream of digital transformation, have a doctorate in listening to and understanding clients?
Does advising the management of an organisation on lots of strategic projects fire you up? Do you relish the challenge of contributing to our own business at any chance you get? Are your buzzwords independence, dynamism and proactivity?
Don’t delay. We have a place for you in our family!
Similar job offersRecent offers
IT Technical Consultant
IT Technical Consultant
Architecte Cloud H/F
Consultant CyberArk Privileged Access Security (m/w/d)
Werkstudent – Full Stack Web Developer (m/w/d)
Apprenticeship / Working students
Motivated Security Gov & Architect