Windows System Engineer
- Installation, engineering, administration, maintenance and operation of Windows environment including capacity planning, disaster recovery and configuration documentation
- Identification and analysis of business requirements
- Functional and technical specifications
The ideal candidate has:
- gained at least 3 years of relevant experience in a similar function, has deep knowledge in Windows 7 and Windows 10, Windows Server 2012 and 2016, Office 2016; possess a master degree or equivalent by experience. Certifications will be considered as an advantage.
- gained deep knowledge in System Center products especially SCOM 2012 or later – SCCM 2012 or later- SCVMM 2012 or later. Knowledge in SCORCH2012 and SCSM 2012 is plus.
- gained good knowledge in Microsoft (2012 and Active Directory, scripting tools will be considered as an asset.
- MCITP/MCSA/MCSE Server certification with 2 exams in System Management will be considered as an asset.
- knowledge of the Virtualization domain like VMware or Hyper-V is also will be considered as an asset.
- the background knowledge and experience to take pragmatic, informed and responsible decisions that are both technical sound and take the needs of the customer fully into account;
- the ability to create technical document than can be clearly understood by readers by presenting useful information that is clear and easy to understand for the intended audience
- has good experience in the technical coordination (activities definition – planning -…)
- has good communication skills and is fluent in French and/or Dutch and has a good command of English
Devoteam is a strong professional services player active in the Digital World of IT, Telecom and Media. In Belgium, we have a team of 300 highly skilled professionals in Digital SMACS ( Social, Mobility, Analytics, Cloud & Security). We are connected with an international Group of 5500 colleagues in 17 countries.
We offer you:
- A culture of continuous development. At Devoteam, we value people over processes and galvanize potential by working at the forefront of innovation.
- You will develop and grow in an agile and ambitious company where it’s okay to take risks.
- You will learn from the best, building relationships and skills that will last your entire professional life.
- An attractive and competitive remuneration package including a company car, group insurance and DKV.
Are you interested? Contact us and become a Digital Transformaker!
#ManagerSpirit #ClientCentric #Agility
Do you dream of digital transformation, have a doctorate in listening to and understanding clients?
Does advising the management of an organisation on lots of strategic projects fire you up? Do you relish the challenge of contributing to our own business at any chance you get? Are your buzzwords independence, dynamism and proactivity?
Don’t delay. We have a place for you in our family!
Similar job offersRecent offers
Architecte Cloud H/F
Cloud Developer (Risk Product)
Digital Identity Engineer